Welcome tothe Future of Dabbing
Dabs in 6 Seconds, cools fast. Advanced induction technology.
No exposed heating element. No open torch.
Pittsburgh born stainless steel, anodized aluminum, heat-resistant hand-blown glass, and premium microfiber.
High temps for big clouds. Low temps — waste it to taste it.
Never Replace Another Atomizer. Robust parts built to last a lifetime.
No butane. No torches. No problems. At 72w and on only for seconds, Legend is by far the most efficient and eco-friendly dab solution on the market today.
- Dabs in 6 Seconds
- Handblown Complete Glass Air Path
- Removable, Cleanable, and Replaceable Glass Components
- Water Filtration
- Vegan Microfiber Leather
- Pittsburgh Born Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum 6061
- Silicone Grommets (Food-Grade, FDA Approved)
- Bluetooth Enabled Firmware Updates for Ever-Increasing Functionality
- 72 Watts at Max Power · 24 Volt, 4 Amp Power Adapter
- Adjustable Brightness
What’s in the Box
- 1 Legend Unit
- 5 Glass Pieces
- Susceptor Holder
- Air-Intake Tube
- 2 Susceptors
- 1 Carb Ring
- 3 Silicone Grommets
- 1 Loading Tool
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 2 Silicone Containers
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Instruction Manual
Is that real leather?
Legend is 100% vegan. We use top-quality, easily cleanable, durable microfiber, just like that couch you love!
What is the susceptor made from?
Pittsburgh Born Stainless Steel 430. A corrosion and heat resistant steel commonly found in equipment for processing food and dairy. We can’t stress enough KNOW YOUR MATERIALS. If you have a Titanium nail and you don’t know where that Titanium is from, you likely don’t want to know.
How fast is Loto Legend?
Legend reaches full power in about 10 seconds. Watch the speed test.
Is the vape path really all glass?
Yes, the vape path is all glass. There are silicone grommets that connect the glass pieces together. There are no porous ceramics, solder, or adhesives in vapor path. Take a look at the instruction manual for more information.
How do I clean Loto Legend?
Disassemble all glass pieces and place them in isopropyl alcohol (higher percentage the alcohol, the better) for a couple hours (overnight is preferred). Using the provided pipe cleaner, clean the glass pieces and rinse afterwards with water.
How long is the warranty on my Legend and what is covered?
Loto Legend is covered by a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. This covers mechanical parts, but does not cover broken glass or accidental damage. To file a claim, please go here.
Is there a battery pack?
No. Legend comes with a power adapter. Legend was designed to be placed on a table, desk or coffee table, not to be passed around. There is also nothing worse than having to charge a battery before you are ready to go.
Do I need a smartphone to use Legend?
No. You can adjust all functions (power and brightness) all directly on the device. The App let’s you update the firmware on the device for future software upgrades.
How much are atomizers?
There are NO ATOMIZERS. With Legend’s induction technology, you’ll never replace another atomizer. Legend is built to last. The only thing you’ll ever have to replace is the glass and that is ONLY if you drop it, kick it, break it. Don’t do that.
How do you load Legend?
You can either preload Legend with the dab tool, OR you can heat it up first and load it after like a traditional dab rig. Different strokes for different folks.
I’m interested in a payment plan. What is Sezzle exactly?
Sezzle is a payment solution that empowers you to “Shop Now and Pay Later” with simple interest-free installment plans. The purchase price is broken down into four smaller payments spread over six weeks. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks. When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we ship your Legend immediately. You get to enjoy it before you finish paying for it! Sezzle is 0% interest. The only fees you could potentially incur are failed payment fees and late payment fees. For more information see Sezzle FAQ.