- Please review LEGEND warranty details, below.
- Warranty inspection and service is arranged through and approved by Loto Labs Support.
- If you think you may require warranty service, please fill out the warranty request form at the bottom of this page.
- Loto Labs will provide paid shipping labels.
Devicemust be returned in order for warranty service to be provided.
- Warranty services will be provided within 5 business days of receipt of defective product.
- Please note: Loto Labs, Inc. is not responsible for lost packages if your package is not scanned by
Fedexwith the label we provide.
LOTO LEGEND LIMITED WARRANTY
Loto Labs, Inc. (“Loto Labs”) warrants to the original buyer of its products (“Buyer”) that during the 24 months from the date of original shipment from Loto Labs or its authorized distributor, the purchased product will be free from substantial defects in material and workmanship, subject to the conditions below.
Buyer must promptly notify Loto Labs of any defect in a product. If Loto Labs receives a valid warranty claim it will, in its discretion: (a) repair the defect; or (b) exchange the device for a new or refurbished one.
In order to request warranty service Buyer must contact Loto Labs, identify the defect and send the defective product to Loto Labs for inspection along with a copy of the original purchase receipt. The purchase receipt of must indicate the product purchased, price paid, date of purchase, name of the purchaser and name of the merchant.
Buyer must obtain a returned material authorization (RMA) prior to returning products to Loto Labs. Buyer must return the product, packaged appropriately for safe shipment, with the RMA number marked on the outside of the package. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs and any insurance or tracking service on the shipment. Loto Labs is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
If the warranty has expired or the product has a defect not covered by this warranty, Loto Labs may charge Buyer a fee for repair or replacement, plus return shipping costs and any other applicable charges.
Limitations of warranty
The following are not covered by this warranty:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, material breakage or failure to following cleaning instructions;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity or unusually heavy perspiration), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by Loto Labs in the device documentation;
- Devices or parts that have been disassembled, tampered with or modified by anyone other than Loto Labs;
- Damage to the device (a) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Loto Labs or (b) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by Loto Labs but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and
- Warranty claims made by anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Counterfeit, replica or otherwise non-authentic Loto Labs branded products,
Labs-branded products, and products not manufactured by Loto Labs, whether sold together with Loto Labs products or separately. nonLoto
No retailer, distributor, or other third party is authorized to offer any warranty on behalf of Loto Labs or to assume for Loto Labs any other liability in connection with any Loto Labs product. Buyer’s sole recourse for any of the foregoing is against such third party party; Loto Labs is not responsible for and will not be bound by any such warranties or purported liabilities.
Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of remedies
BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
THE ABOVE WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES OF LOTO LABS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LOTO LABS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
IN NO EVENT WILL LOTO LABS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR COMMERCIAL LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER EVEN IF LOTO LABS HAS BEEN ADVISED THEREOF.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOTO LABS’ AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT(S) BY BUYER.
THE WARRANTY PROCESS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE ARE BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability in certain circumstances. If the foregoing limitations are limited in a jurisdiction applicable to Buyer, they are limited to the minimum extent required by law.
Except to the extent prohibited by law in Buyer’s jurisdiction, this limited warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and all claims must be brought in San Francisco or San Mateo Counties, California.